Thursday, March 3, 2016

Michelle Soulachack, DeJuan Bolden 7th period


Thirteen, I was thirteen when the world went to shit. Imagine seeing people you love being killed right in front of you, people pilfering in the streets, rape and murder was at an all time high as the world came to and end. These things! These monsters came out of nowhere and destroyed everything, the fifth day of Armageddon I lost every thing that day my asshole of a father, my annoying little sister and my mother that day to those winged creatures. "Alex, Alex wake up!" "Huh oh its just you", I looked over to see Karen a girl with rough black hair with green eyes that could kill a man with just one look. "What's wrong, what do you want Karen", its Michel he said he needs to talk to you today. "damn it if it's not one thing its another, alright let me go meet him thanks Karen". Hey Michel you said you needed me. Michel he's without a doubt the leader of this little community, he towers over most of us over six feet six inches with being at least thirty years old. "Hey Alex yes I needed you today we're going on a hunt to today to gather some food for the community". What about the Hell bats. "Easy, we kill them" that's easier said than done Michael, you and I both know that don't you remember last time, just one of those things killed and devour at least ten of our people last time! "Alright let's just get this over with." As they were going down the colorless forest, they heard the wind getting stronger and stronger. They turned around with their weapons prepared, and as the hell bats came to them Michael and Alex slashed left to right with their weapon. Michael was getting overwhelmed while the number of hell bats coming at him and Alex. He looked behind him and saw a hole in the ground that he can drop into but only he can fit inside. "Alex, i'm sorry." "Michael what are you doing, you can't just leave me!" So, Michael dropped into the hole, while Alex cried and and screamed "Michael!"... To be continued(maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment